voobly client issue - restart after everygame required

IamShan

Escrito 27 de junio de 2018 - 14:49
Hi,

since one of the recent patches I have to restart voobly after having played a game and wanting to switch game rooms afterwards:

I open Voobly, select MS from the "Game Browser" and join a game lobby. If I do not play a game in this lobby I can leave and join any other lobby I choose, but if I play a game and come back to voobly afterwards this happens:

I try to click on another lobby to join it but voobly goes into the background and another app - before in the background - appears. I can switch to MS as ofter as I want, this behaviour does not change.

I have to close MS and the game browser and restart it again from the messanger - which still works.

afterwards I can play a match again before repeating this..

If I chose to stay in the same lobby after a game I can play multiple games without issue.

I already did a clean reinstall according to the manual.
Win 10 - 1609 - was able to play without issue before.

Any ideas?
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [RBTV]Frankenbeutel

Escrito 27 de junio de 2018 - 18:39
I do have excatcly the same problem.
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 27 de junio de 2018 - 20:16
Hi there,

Try adding both the lobbies (you are switching back and forth from) to the auto-join list (File --> Auto-Join lobby). Restart voobly and try again.

P.S: After you exit make sure voobly is not running in the background by checking the task manager.

If you still have the same problem, let us know the lobbies you are trying to switch between. Also check if you have the same problem with other lobbies too. How about the help room?
 [RBTV]Frankenbeutel

Escrito 27 de junio de 2018 - 22:23
Hello Sunny,

thank you for the reply. Unfortunately it still doesn't work. We don't want to switch between Lobbys though. After playing a game in for example "Medieval Siege" the lobby browser can still be seen, but windows behaves just like you are on the desktop. Means Desktop-Shortcuts (cannot be seen) under the "layer" of the lobby will start if you try to join a game or contact a person on voobly.
 IamShan

Escrito 29 de junio de 2018 - 16:56
same as with frankenbeutel here.
 TuffCrowd

Escrito 21 de julio de 2018 - 19:02
Same issue. Windows 10.
 kitt

Escrito 23 de julio de 2018 - 12:30
hi
possible something to do with the transparency settings?
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 23 de julio de 2018 - 12:43
Apologies for the delayed response.

Are you using the default Voobly theme? If not, please switch to the default theme and see if the problem persists.

Since you are using windows 10, try disabling the transparency effect on your taskbar (if its active already). [You must login to view link]

Does this happen on a particular lobby only?
 [Mictlan]abtrakt

Escrito 12 de diciembre de 2018 - 04:56
The issue isnt no theme. When a game starts voobly disconnects im guessing to lower lag. The issue comes when the game ends and voobly starts reconnecting to the game browser and downloads data and stuff. Thats where it basically crashes because it wont load anything and you cant open a lobby or host andhave to close and open again the voobly
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Escrito 12 de diciembre de 2018 - 08:21
IamShan wrote:
Win 10 - 1609 - was able to play without issue before.
Your OS is outdated, update to Windows 1809 first.

[1]
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados