Losing in noob lobby

Von_Melchizidek

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 03:22
I understand your dilemma, as one of those players who played on HD to get to where I am I find it nearly impossible to enter RM/DM medieval siege lobby because I get "spec'd" all the time. Therefore, it is just a toxic environment all round until you get to a 8 minute feudal and 16 minute castle. Crazy imo. gl hf.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 Driven

Editado 29 de julio de 2017 - 06:01 por Driven
I understand your dilemma, as one of those players who played on HD to get to where I am I find it nearly impossible to enter RM/DM medieval siege lobby because I get "spec'd" all the time. Therefore, it is just a toxic environment all round until you get to a 8 minute feudal and 16 minute castle. Crazy imo. gl hf.

Exactly the same problem for me too. HD player. Inter has 0 games, too good for noob lobby, too bad for medieval siege...sigh.
 mich

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 17:08
kwin so nice ;flowers
 Murzaca

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 17:43
if you want some advice just add me,i can help you a little(im not a expert but i can help you with the basic things)
 Good_Vibes

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 18:53
Every new player will get bashed in new player lobby, I remember when I was introduced to online play

If you wanna improve yourself, look for tutorials, build others, read about the advantage of the civis and pratice

First thing to learn is to boom, then play a lot of BF, so you can later play arabia and rush in BF and in other maps
 RaNdOm_LiQuiD_

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 19:02
takes ONLINE experience and hrs of gaming. keep at it and u will see yourself better each day. take advantage of the spectator feature and go to Meidevil seige lobby and watch some really good 1700++ rated guys.. see how they setup economies. pay close attention how they move their military units while attacking(micro is what we call it). in months u can become better than noob if u catch on quickly to multiplayer!
 NotPeter

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 19:10
dear mods in NPL,

you guys should ban way more people. i mean sometimes i go look who still plays in NPL (since i am banned form npl i can still watch who are in game but cant play) to get back to the point i still see alot of 1345-1400 aka rated players. or npl players who are solid 15xx players in MS...... Ban them!
 [LyF]JimmY

Escrito 29 de julio de 2017 - 19:22
Yall need girlfriends. That includes Mich.
 ['RB']nhoobish

Escrito 30 de julio de 2017 - 04:24
Hook me up.
 [sT]Mice_Tefance

Escrito 30 de julio de 2017 - 15:58
I am relatively new to voobly myself, having only played 30 games (but won 24, I have trouble finding skilled oponents, they are not in the new players lobby. I will make my own tread for this, instead of hijacking our topic). I also played on HD, and I would guess that the 1200 on voobly is like 1700 on steam. Most players on steam are indeed below 1700, so the term noob is relative.

However competing on voobly is not that difficult. I guess most of your problems are because of a bad dark age. If you search zeroempires channel on youtube, you will find a decent dark-age-guide. There are also a few other usefull videos online

Thereafter there is one important rule: ''Make your resources work''. What I mean is that either you use them for attacking your enemy or increasing your economy. If you have over 200 wood in feudal, spend it on buildings or on farms. Having 'idle' wood in the bank is useless. Also keep making villagers and do the double bit axe upgrade at the lumber camp as soon as possible, it is the most important economic upgrade IMHO.
 zahin

Escrito 30 de julio de 2017 - 17:15
As a new troll in voobly i advice you to die by the onager or play in the fire.VOOBLY isnt for you, go play candy crush.All we can do is to follow jimmys advice.Hope iam helpful ;doofy
 SarahMain

Escrito 30 de julio de 2017 - 20:15
You have to understand that even the 'noob' level of people in AoE can be higher than the level of newcomers. Just keep practicing and learn from your mistakes. I see you already got some good tips from someone, use them to your advantage.

Good luck!
 [LyF]JimmY

Escrito 30 de julio de 2017 - 20:36
zahin wrote:
As a new troll in voobly i advice you to die by the onager or play in the fire.VOOBLY isnt for you, go play candy crush.All we can do is to follow jimmys advice.Hope iam helpful ;doofy

God dam right
 +kwin

Editado 30 de julio de 2017 - 22:24 por +kwin
zahin wrote:

Well, I don't know if Voobly is for you Mr zahinokenshield, but I don't think the NPL is for someone who insults his team mates to be noobs...
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/15953944/In-Game-Chat/game/AOC/ingamechat/15953944/39799860

00:52:19 TheWav3Reaver resigned
00:53:20 zahinokenshield: u guys play like noobs
00:53:59 zahinokenshield: cya guys later
00:54:14 zahinokenshield resigned ======>>>> Player winning team *****
00:57:02 Stichel resigned
01:03:12 yoCSAlaskA resigned
01:04:53 hayawan resigned

4v4 Game played for Beginners ladder, result 3 winners, 5 losers.

This is a typical resigning while won game, and results in a ban for NPL if someone reports it.
Additionally, If you don't want to play with "noobs", why you keep playing in the "noob lobby" ?

My advice to you, based on this game, is: Voobly NPL isn't for you, go play in Voobly MS. Hope iam helpful ;doofy

Edit: After watching this game, I wonder why you insult your team mates for noobs while you played as a NPL noob yourself?
I am not going to report this for the moment, because I don't want you in MS, but I really hate players who act like you do in a game...
 [AuTocrat]Mondal

Editado 31 de julio de 2017 - 00:26 por [AuTocrat]Mondal
Due to very fewer games in Inter lobby. The higher skill players of beginners lobby are not able to transition.They cannot play in Inter lobby. In RM/DM we get wrecked real bad. So the only option remaining is NPL i.e beginners lobby. I personally experienced this. dunno how to solve this problem.

1[2]3
Mostrando 16 - 30 de 43 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
1 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 1 invitados

What's popular right now: