Suggestion Hero Fest

Poll: Add followed features to Hero Fest
Rams only
Rams + All Techs
Keep it like that
 Th0m

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:04
This topic contains a lot of people who don't play the map and want to pretend they know better than the people who have played the maps for years and have tested the new version. They wanna 'protect' players from bad teamgames without having any clue about the map. WELL THANKS GUYS FOR KEEPING US FROM HAVING MANY SATISFYING FUN GG'S JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANNA TRY A MAP CAUSE YOU SUCK AT IT

I suppose you could have the map made (if it isn't already), host it independently a couple of times (with 6+ players) thus demonstrating it's playable and that there's an appetite for it. There would then be no sensible reason not to have it added. It's a lot of work and maps are added/changed for a lot less but no reasonable person could argue with that.
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [7th]And1zeas

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:21
Th0m wrote:
I suppose you could have the map made (if it isn't already), host it independently a couple of times (with 6+ players) thus demonstrating it's playable and that there's an appetite for it. There would then be no sensible reason not to have it added. It's a lot of work and maps are added/changed for a lot less but no reasonable person could argue with that.

The map has been made and tested already.
The problem is that the sensible reason not to have it added is that the people who decide are incapable ****s who suck at it and want to protect their rates by adding maps they made/edited themselves but don't want to add maps they suck at.
 bukayosaka

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:23
Well I guess that means I'm super pro at every map I ever added to random by this logic ;1thumbup
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:28
I've never seen someone throw such a massive **** fit because people have different opinions to his lol.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:39
Just curious since andreas says that all the top HFers are here in the thread saying this change should be made.... who are they? I havent really seen any besides 7th players.
 bukayosaka

Editado 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:43 por bukayosaka
Just curious since andreas says that all the top HFers are here in the thread saying this change should be made.... who are they? I havent really seen any besides 7th players.

The change is fine. The fact its **** for random is the issue here.

What Andreas doesn't know is I have gone toe to toe with angel in herofest in the past. Not what you'd call top 10 of all time or anything but I can handle myself to an adequate level in herofest. I played herofest quite a lot actually back in the day.
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Escrito 24 de marzo de 2016 - 21:46
yeah and I totally agree with you about it not being good for the random pack.. same reason I dont think KM should be in the random pack and basically everyone knows KM is one of my favorite maps... but simply put the map doesnt fit in random pack because if you get ****ed on spots the game isnt winable no matter how stacked your team is really.

From people who ive seen so far who arent in favor of it being included who I know for a fact are good/solid hfers.

Charlie - Dave - Angel - Danub.

and im still not seeing this huge list of top herofest players that want to see the change made that andreas keeps speaking about.
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Escrito 25 de marzo de 2016 - 00:51
The map is very suitable for Random league:
this has been claimed so by herofest experts who tried the new version
Now if all the CBA players came and said that CBA is a good map for Random TG, does that mean its suitable for Random TG?

youre one mad person.
 bukayosaka

Escrito 25 de marzo de 2016 - 06:50
Now if all the CBA players came and said that CBA is a good map for Random TG, does that mean its suitable for Random TG?

youre one mad person.

If all the euro players (definitely more than current HF players.) decided to make a thread demanding it be in random I'd love to see his reaction.
 bukayosaka

Escrito 25 de marzo de 2016 - 07:29
http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/241892
 bukayosaka

Editado 25 de marzo de 2016 - 13:14 por bukayosaka
So, myself and riv decided to play the ram version of herofest out of boredom.

http://www.voobly.com/match/view/13860747

Neither of us are exactly herofest gods.

It was fun. It has that in its favour.
It made no difference, it still feels like the more defensive player will always win, but its harder to balance rams etc so I guess its more skilful idk.

To sum up, I feel like my early mistake deleting a castle actually allowed me an advantage in that I was then on defensive and thus fed more.
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Editado 25 de marzo de 2016 - 16:25 por [Eot_]RedRuM__
If you suck at AOC barry then when you are trying to rush or be offensive you will end up feeding m8.
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Escrito 25 de marzo de 2016 - 19:23
If you suck at AOC barry then when you are trying to rush or be offensive you will end up feeding m8.
You can have a view on something without being a professional at it.
 CS_History

Escrito 15 de julio de 2016 - 07:53
Veteran Blood 3v3 Tournament

Sunday 17th, July @17:30 GMT/UTC

Registration open at:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246420

Tournament to be played at VCOM Lobby

The more players, the better prices. Make your teams and have some fun!

More information at:
http://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/246208

mich

Editado 4 de abril de 2018 - 20:24 por mich
Added to rated under the Bloods Ladder.

=V= Herofest Redux v1.scx

123456789[10]
Mostrando 136 - 150 de 150 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

What's popular right now: