Community Forums > General > General Discussion > AOK Tournaments and News!

AOK Tournaments and News!

[Eot_]Slash

Grupo: Membresía Estándar
Ingreso: 2 de junio de 2013
Editado 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:42 por [UB]_Hacks
Hello Guys , so we've been working and fixing the maps and stuff to get some tournaments going. So far we've completed the new CBA v9 map ([UB]_Hacks) is working on it and Gwarz v1 as well. So apart from those we have this line up , which will be announced with in November.

As some people requested new aok maps. We got this new good list:

New Maps and Updates

- =V= Bloods Web v1 (To be Added)
- =V= Dodgeball v3 (To be Added)
- =V= Michi 3vs3 ( To be Replaced by - =V= Michi 6P)
- =V= Super Archer Blood v1 (To be Added)
- =V= FN 3v3 RM v1 ( To be Replaced by Forest Nothing)
- =V= Germs Blood v1 (To be Added)
- =V= Noob Blood (To be Replaced by - =V= Noob Blood v2)

(Credits goes to [UB]_Hacks)

Tournaments!

As soon as we are done with the AOK revival league , we are hoping to launch the CBA V9 map and do a 2v2 CBA mirror tournament with our AOkers. The best part of this is the AoC guys cannot mess the fun. We have already made the rules so only AOKers will be able to play and so on.

Next is Radical Blood 1v1 Tournament , Radical being one of the most enjoyable AOK bloods maps , We will host this soon after CBA 2v2 Tourney.

Following up with Teoutonic Blood (1v1 or 2v2)

and Desert blood 2v2 Tournament as well.

Finally we give a fun map Kitchen blood FFA ;biggrin.

So yes , we have so many activities coming up and I will keep you all informed about this :)

Cheers!
Slash
Enlace | Responder | Citar
 [CBK]Kuvvy

Ingreso: 24 de julio de 2007
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:26
As soon as we are done with the AOK revival legue , we are hoping to launch the CBA V8 map and do a 2v2 CBA mirror tournament with our AOkers. The best part of this is the AoC guys cannot mess the fun. We have already made the rules so only AOKers will be able to play and so on.

Didnt you want to make an organization between AoKers and AoCers?
it's the great chance for you to get it. also I don't get the part of why AoCers can't enter.
I believe it should be 'all welcome' tournament eventhough it's in AoK lounge with AoK rules.

Just my 2 cents.
 [Eot_]Slash

Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:30
I wanted to make AOK vs AOC tournament to have fun and increase activity and usage of AOK maps. These tournaments are for AOKers only(AOC guys who played in the Revival League can also participate).
 [CBK]Kuvvy

Ingreso: 24 de julio de 2007
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:33
I still don't see a valid reason in your entry.
 ExpectoPatronum

Ingreso: 20 de julio de 2013
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:48
U want to merge the community or separate them? ;? ;?
 HidingBeyond

Ingreso: 31 de julio de 2011
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:52
Makes sense to me. AoC CBAers are too dominant. Its not such a big deal in bloods since few aocers play any aok map thats not CBA.
 [Eot_]Slash

Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 19:57
I never wanted to merge? What are you talking about? I said AOK vs AOC not AOK+AOC.

and Kuvy Aocers always get their tournaments in a weekly basis. I wanna do this to the remaining aok community only. You guys can always host your own bloods or any tournaments right? (eg:Tournaments for indians , so why not for AOKers only?)
 Kvell3x

Grupo: Membresía Silver
Ingreso: 15 de octubre de 2013
Editado 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:00 por Kvell3x
no lot aokers play cba 2v2 mirror, most of them random civis,maybe should do 2v2 random bo3,or 2v2 mirror with aocers in, dunno
good work hacks ;flowers
 ExpectoPatronum

Ingreso: 20 de julio de 2013
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:05
I never wanted to merge? What are you talking about? I said AOK vs AOC not AOK+AOC.

This is not a vs tournament that u earlier posted about. It is just a normal tournament and if u exclude players, it will not benefit anyone. If u want Aok community to expand, U have to make efforts to get the AoC players come try AoK.
Good luck for the tourney anyway if u gonna stick to this plan.
 Faravahar

Ingreso: 20 de agosto de 2014
Editado 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:09 por Faravahar
This is not a vs tournament that u earlier posted about. It is just a normal tournament and if u exclude players, it will not benefit anyone. If u want Aok community to expand, U have to make efforts to get the AoC players come try AoK.
AoCers won't stick around in the AoK lobby anyway, what reason would they have to? The only reason AoCers come to the AoK lobby usually is to boost their rating on another ladder.
The only way to permanently expand the population of the AoK lobby is to host frequent tournaments, find a way to keep new players around and try to entice players over from Game.ranger.
 [Eot_]Slash

Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:09

This post is for Aokers. If you never played AOK here , you have no right to comment or judge what is happening. Come in to the AOK lobby play and give us your ideas and we will discuss together but if you comment with no knowledge and experience of the real scenario here , you're just wasting your time and my time as well. Thankyou
 _Remo_

Ingreso: 21 de agosto de 2013
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:09
Great work Dani urf Hacks <3

If Slash can b called as Jesus of Voobly then u should b called as "SURVIVER of AOK" <3

I would like a Dodge Ball tourney in AOK :P
 [Eot_]Slash

Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:10
Faravahar wrote:
AoCers won't stick around in the AoK lobby anyway, what reason would they have to? The only reason AoCers come to the AoK lobby usually is to boost their rating on another ladder.
The only way to permanently expand the population of the AoK lobby is to host frequent tournaments, find a way to keep new players around and try to entice players over from Game.ranger.

Exactly!! Finally someone with a brain. Our plan is to host tournaments frequently to attract g.r players and not to get Aocers to play aok :)
 [UB]_Hacks

Grupo: Promotor de Voobly
Ingreso: 8 de marzo de 2013
Escrito 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:13
Thanks all. <3
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Grupo: Promotor de Voobly
Ingreso: 2 de julio de 2007
Editado 22 de octubre de 2014 - 20:27 por [I3acI]_Army1_
We should be encouraging aocers to play aok in my opinion, there are many great maps in aok that work so much better there. What we simply need is more people playing aok to help it grow again, whether they come from other servers or other games like aoc. More so on the blood front though in order to boost numbers. I dont see any harm with them coming and playing in a cba tourney though and theres a simple solution. If your an aocer who wants to play in aok cba tourneys then just play some games in aok lobby that way you can be classed as someone who plays aok. But even though cba in aoc is a higher standard having more aocers play in such tourneys in aok will only help increase the level of the aok cba players.Your tourney though mate so up to you. Regarding any blood tourney everyone should diffently be welcome, bloods in both are practically non exsistent so both could do with a boost

[1]23456
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 78 mensajes
Saltar a Foro:
2 Usuario(s) están leyendo este tema (en los últimos 30 minutos)
0 miembros, 2 invitados

Most active threads in past week: